• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Forget to label INITIALS on the box for Comic signing
1 1

5 posts in this topic

Hi, I sent the comic book for signature service of Andrew Garfield. However I forgot to label the initials on the box. The box has arrived at CGC on June 28th, and the cut-off date is July 11th. I am concerned that the box opening date will be late. If I still have chance to get the signing?

3CAA939D-6D74-44A2-93A3-B40809176F0D.jpeg

What did they say when you contacted Cgc customer service about having their employees try to help you remedy the situation you have with the boxes you sent to Cgc that are at the Cgc facilities waiting to be opened by Cgc employees?

On 7/3/2022 at 11:23 PM, revat said:

What did they say when you contacted Cgc customer service about having their employees try to help you remedy the situation you have with the boxes you sent to Cgc that are at the Cgc facilities waiting to be opened by Cgc employees?

They said I had to wait for them to open lol.

Since I see there are a few threads about this, I thought I'd add to the most recent... I sent in books for different signings (same box), not putting any initials on the outside of the box and here's how it went for me:
22 Jun - Shipped
26 Jun - USPS delivered
28 Jun - CGC shows delivered
30 Jun - Elizabeth Olsen cutoff
07 Jul - Peach Momoko cutoff
13 Jul - Momoko in system / Scheduled for Grading
18 Jul - Momoko signed
04 Aug - CGC emails me about missing Olsen signature
10 Aug - Momoko GEI
14 Aug - Momoko shipped

I called in June and was assured the Olsen books would probably be okay, which is consistent with my previous experiences with CGC customer service.