• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Yugioh foreign cards (OCG, European Language, etc) are now in the CGC database, are they now gradeable?
3 3

8 posts in this topic

I was working on a submission of some English Yugioh cards and now see that cards of other languages, such as german, french, italian, along with japanese (ocg) have been added to the database. Is CGC officially grading these now? Am I able to submit them in my next submission and have them graded?

• Administrator

Hello

If they are listed on the submission form (I am now seeing foreign cards listed) we grade them.  Here is a screenshot of some of the foreign cards.

Mike

image.png

Are you sure the foreign cards can be graded that show up on the form?

I sent some foreign cards by accident because I didn't read CGC was only doing English Yugioh (my bad) :violin:and they came back as NG.  But when I checked the submission form to see if they what cards they were grading, I noticed the exact same Japanese cards I sent were showing up on the form.  I figured it was cause I sent the cards in and it was a system thing.

• Administrator
On 7/18/2022 at 11:17 AM, Dex25 said:

Are you sure the foreign cards can be graded that show up on the form?

I sent some foreign cards by accident because I didn't read CGC was only doing English Yugioh (my bad) :violin:and they came back as NG.  But when I checked the submission form to see if they what cards they were grading, I noticed the exact same Japanese cards I sent were showing up on the form.  I figured it was cause I sent the cards in and it was a system thing.

Hello

NG means not genuine.  It has nothing to do with us grading foreign cards or not.

Mike

On 7/18/2022 at 1:46 PM, CGC Mike said:

Hello

NG means not genuine.  It has nothing to do with us grading foreign cards or not.

Mike

Just checked again, and it was IT.

So if I send these cards in again, will they be graded?  

image.thumb.png.2d86811a5fc6b01e1f6312dbb1a8f7a5.png

• Administrator
On 7/20/2022 at 9:57 AM, Dex25 said:

Can you give me an invoice number from when you sent them in?  

• Administrator
On 7/20/2022 at 9:57 AM, Dex25 said:

We are now grading all languages.  We will grade your cards in this language if they are genuine, and we will grade all language for Yugioh.