• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TOS #39 CGC .5 UNIVERSAL OW/WHITE PAGES ***CLOSED*** MOVED to Ebay
2 2

8 posts in this topic

Hey FOLKS!!!

OK, so all the normal stuff applies.

YOU ALL KNOW ME, ALMOST 15 YEARS HERE ON THE BOARDS....REFERENCES AS NEEDED FOR NOOBS.... :slapfight:

:rulez:

FREE USPS PRIORITY BOX SHIPPING INCLUDED IN THE USA...CONTACT ME TO DISCUSS INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING, BUT NOT REAL INTERESTED IN THE HASSLE, BUT WILLING TO DISCUSS

CHECK/M.O. OK....I OWN A BUSINESS AND HAVE EVERY PAYMENT OPTION I KNOW OF SUCH AS VENMO, POP-MONEY, ZELLE , CASH-APP, AND PAYPAL ALL SET UP UNDER IT, SO ANY PAYMENT OPTION IS BASICALLY AVAILABLE...MESSAGE ME IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR OTHER PAYMENT VENUES I DON'T HAVE SET UP YET. THANKS

NO PROBIES, ECT....

1st :takeit: IN THREAD WINS!!!! AND TRUMPS ANY PM NEGOTIATIONS IN PRIVATE UNTIL BUYER POSTS " :takeit: PER PM".

ALL SALES ARE FINAL ON CGC GRADED BOOKS, I'LL TAKE RETURNS ON "RAW" BOOKS IF I MISSED SOMETHING(PAGE MISSING,DETACHED CENTERFOLD,ETC) WITHIN 1 WEEK OF BUYER RECEIVING THE TRACKED PACKAGE, BUT NOT BECAUSE YOU DISAGREE ON MY GRADING, PLENTY OF PICTS TO VIEW, AND I'M GRADING THE BOOKS AS IF I WAS BUYING, LOWER THAN WHAT I'D EXPECT THEM TO GRADE-OUT AT CGC...FLAWS NOTED...THEY ARE LOW GRADE TO START WITH...

OK THEN..

TALES OF SUSPENSE #39 CGC .5 OW/W UNIVERSAL

A really nice looking CGC .5 with label notes "FRONT COVER IS A COLOR COPY"

ORIGINAL BOOK, ORIGINAL BACK COVER and A BEAUTIFUL REPRO FRONT COVER COMPLETE WITH THE BLUE UNDER THE TABLE and THE DOUBLE "" ON THE RIGHT MARGIN. THIS BOOK WAS ASSEMBLED VERY WELL AND PRESENTS BEAUTIFULLY. 

HOW about...

$4500 OBO

IMG_20220627_210533.jpg

IMG_20220627_210522.jpg

IMG_20220627_210547.jpg

IMG_20220627_210540.jpg

Edited by KryptoSpidey

On 7/7/2022 at 1:56 PM, davidking623 said:

How did they put the back cover and the new cover together Glue tape just wondering or if you even know ? That book would look cool in my shop but right now probably on the fence but thinking still .

Thanks ,

David

The original back cover and the repo front cover are put together with tape and it's attached to the book with 2 pieces of tape at the staples. The spine looks seamless and it presents really well. I have an ASM 1 similar also. I'll PM you