• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Giant Size Chillers 1 (1st Lilith)
3 3

4 posts in this topic

I'll make my offering early today. Hope everyone is have a good holiday as I suspect lots of people took this week off too.

This is GS Chillers 1. Another comic that seems to be in a market ebb, but a very solid candidate if Marvel continues to pursue Midnight Sons projects. This is not the best key square bound book I own, but I'd put it in the top 3-5. Looks very nice save that color break across the top edge of the front cover. Not a lot of color rub at the staples, still bound well with no splitting at the spine. Presents really well. From the reverse you can see some red ink at the top and bottom. I didn't make a concrete enough mental note (I took the photos ~2 weeks ago. I'll double-check later), but I'm pretty certain this is overspray or similar ink from printing b/c I've been looking hard for stains. This will be the last square bound book I post for a long while :banana: as the others fall into a different tier of collectability, and may never be CGC candidates.

GSChill1.jpg

GSChill1-a.jpg

GSChill1-b.jpg

GSChill1-c.jpg

GSChill1-d.jpg

GSChill1-f.jpg

GSChill1-e.jpg