• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

COMICS FOR SALE. Look at my ebay post for Gold Silver and Bronze age comics. www.ebay.co.uk/usr/jordistcomics
1 1

2 posts in this topic

www.ebay.co.uk/usr/jordistcomics

I am a collector in the UK looking to sell my modest collection in the US without having to use ebay's GPS which doesn't combine postage to reduce the cost to buyers.
For this offer I am running a 3 for 2 promotion. Buy 3 comics and get the cheapest free. I will only charge the postage and insurance quoted to me by Royal Mail (or your carrier of choice). Postage and any taxes, etc to be paid by the purchaser. Paypal only. Thank you for looking (and humouring me:bigsmile:). NB Bigger discounts for bigger orders.www.ebay.co.uk/usr/jordistcomics

www.ebay.co.uk/usr/jordistcomicsImage 1 - Tip Top Comics 28  Golden Age Comic  Aug 1938Image 1 - SUPERMAN  172 VG+   Silver Age.Image 1 - UNCANNY X-MEN  169  HIGH GRADEImage 1 - Lois Lane   52   VG-   Silver Age.Image 1 - UNCANNY X-MEN  212  HIGH GRADE.Image 1 - Tip Top Comics 28  Golden Age Comic  Aug 1938Image 1 - Popular Comics  27  April  1938  Dell   Golden AgeImage 1 - Famous Funnies 41  December  1937   Golden Age Comic

www.ebay.co.uk/usr/jordistcomics

Edited by Redshade