• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

OT: game art facebook group

5 posts in this topic

Sonic was my game after my 3:30-12pm shift back in the nineties. I find all of this fascinating but like classic cars or vinyl albums getting started up would destroy me. Not enough disposable income as it is to satisfy my mistress original comic art.

On 7/8/2022 at 10:49 PM, grapeape said:

Sonic was my game after my 3:30-12pm shift back in the nineties. I find all of this fascinating but like classic cars or vinyl albums getting started up would destroy me. Not enough disposable income as it is to satisfy my mistress original comic art.

Sure, only so much money to go around.   Since you like Sonic, perhaps you will enjoy - here’s the cover for one of the game gear sonic games (Triple Trouble). 

4ACF82E5-D857-4144-AFF6-877DEB6C0D07.jpeg

On 7/8/2022 at 8:01 PM, Bronty said:

Sure, only so much money to go around.   Since you like Sonic, perhaps you will enjoy - here’s the cover for one of the game gear sonic games (Triple Trouble). 

4ACF82E5-D857-4144-AFF6-877DEB6C0D07.jpeg

That’s terrific!!! Sega Genesis my game  haha I still see the differing levels, and hear the sound of those rings and the music!