• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Zenozoic Tales: Movie or Series?
1 1

5 posts in this topic

Dystopian post-apocalyptic earth. Dinosaurs. A guy who fixes and drives a Cadillac. A city on the sea. The concept and storyline are perfect for a Hollywood movie or streaming series on Hulu, HBO Max, NetFlix, or any other service.. So why hasn’t it happened?

On 7/10/2022 at 6:55 PM, Bosco685 said:

I've said this for years. Even if they wanted to revert back to the cartoon title, Cadillacs & Dinosaurs.

Xenozoic_Tales.PNG.b56ba37c443f083c725115f6c17749fb.PNG

General Motors owns the trademark “Cadillacs and Dinosaurs” so they would have to get permission from the car company or stick with Zenozoic Tales. Either way, I can’t believe this comic book hasn’t hit the screen especially when it was made into a cartoon about seven years after Schultz first introduced them. What an incredible concept!

Forget a movie, this would be better suited as a series on HBO or Netflix. Maybe AppleTV. (They just put out a great in-house Dino doc with better CGI than the last Jurassic World movie).  It would have to be a streamer that can put up the cash.  It probably hasn’t been considered because this would be an expensive endeavor. The CGI tech is there now where they can pull this off without the Syfi channel vibes. But our economy is not. Not the best time for any streaming service to take any big risks. I mean they were even considering Bone as a series and that was passed over. Xenozoic Tales should absolutely be made once the world reaches some stability again.