• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

No USPS Registered Mail Option
4 4

111 posts in this topic

On 7/10/2022 at 8:16 PM, WernerVonDoom said:

I have not seen a thread on this unless I missed it, but not giving us the option to use USPS Registered mail and forcing us to use FedEx only is going to be a disaster.

I thought they were just adding FedEx insured as an option? 

On 7/10/2022 at 7:16 PM, WernerVonDoom said:

I have not seen a thread on this unless I missed it, but not giving us the option to use USPS Registered mail and forcing us to use FedEx only is going to be a disaster.

In order to do USPS it has to go back to a P.O.Box per their announcement.

image.png.1de28ab9852e4ef65ae783f66fe8f975.png

https://www.cgccomics.com/news/article/10238/return-shipping-updates/

On 7/10/2022 at 9:14 PM, Pitboss said:

Fact. I recently recieved a package that was not for me. It was the wrong street address and the wrong CITY.

A few years ago, I had my Christmas raffle prize go missing.  Showed as delivered and signed for.  Called FedEx and was told that the driver said it was delivered and signed for by a man.  No possible way.  No one was home to sign for it.  When I told them I wanted them to check the GPS on where it was delivered they told me they weren't going to do that since the driver said it was delivered and signed for.

I will never use FedEx if I can possibly avoid it.

On 7/10/2022 at 6:56 PM, Crops068 said:

Just want to highlight this too.

image.png.e8e785d51713cd6d51e33eda3405b872.png

"CGC has found FedEx to be the fastest and most reliable service" Faster? Maybe yes maybe no.  Reliable? Nothing is more reliable than USPS registered. Employees get fired if these go missing. Every step of the way is signed for.

Sure FedEx insures for $100k, but would you rather have your books or fight for a claim.

not sure where all the hate is coming from, but I have used them many, many times and have not once been disappointed. No, I don't work for them, but I am sure you could find just as many complaints from users of UPS, USPS and DHL But to suggest "well, stop using CGC and use CBCS" is just ridiculous. Yeah, so I'm pissed with CGC's choice of shipper, so I'm gonna opt for a crappier case and lame label...what a lame argument

On 7/11/2022 at 5:08 AM, Courageous Cat said:

not sure where all the hate is coming from, but I have used them many, many times and have not once been disappointed. No, I don't work for them, but I am sure you could find just as many complaints from users of UPS, USPS and DHL But to suggest "well, stop using CGC and use CBCS" is just ridiculous. Yeah, so I'm pissed with CGC's choice of shipper, so I'm gonna opt for a crappier case and lame label...what a lame argument

No one said that. Simply said "stop using CGC"

On 7/10/2022 at 11:43 PM, D84 said:

There's a simple solution, stop using CGC.

On 7/11/2022 at 3:08 AM, Courageous Cat said:

Sure if you are comparing USPS Priority to FedEx. Both are probably similar. But nothing is as secure as USPS Registered.

This really sucks.

On 7/11/2022 at 5:08 AM, Courageous Cat said:

I didn't say go to CBCS. There is such a thing as raw comics.