• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Original Jim Lee Appraisal Help
2 2

7 posts in this topic

Hi everyone. Hoping someone can help appraise this original Jim Lee. I’ve contacted many art reps and dealers such as Albert Moy, and no responses from any experts.

I won this at an auction in 2016. I am not interested in selling. I love the drawing. Just super curious of the value in 2022.

thx in advance.

9561DC8C-66BD-4CE0-9AD3-D94F538CB49B.jpeg

Nice illustration. Batman and the Joker? Great duo!

To get an idea of value,  what size is the artwork? Has it ever been published? Bigger is generally better, value-wise, and publication is a definite plus.

Edited by Mighty Hal

On 7/12/2022 at 5:45 AM, Mighty Hal said:

Nice illustration. Batman and the Joker? Great duo!

To get an idea of value,  what size is the artwork? Has it ever been published? Bigger is generally better, value-wise, and publication is a definite plus.

good point.  OP is asking internet strangers to give their expertise to appraise (which has value) FOR FREE, help the people help you.  Try to think of what people would want to know, don't force them to ask you obvious questions.

Ya if its not a published piece then it pretty much comes down to how bad somebody wants it and how deep their pockets are. Obviously, how many comparable un-published Jim Lee pieces there are out in the wild will factor in how hard someone will go in on a piece like this.