• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Fantastic Four 67
3 3

8 posts in this topic

I skipped over this one initially when thinking about Warlock grading candidates b/c I thought it was in similar shape to the issue #66 I have. After taking an actual look, I think this is at least 1-2.0 pts better than the #66, which also only has Him/Warlock in a cocoon. Calling things 1st appearances where the character is completely hidden is the first step on a slide toward chaos and not a world I want to live in.

FF67.jpg

FF67-a.jpg

FF67-b.jpg

FF67-c.jpg

FF67-d.jpg

FF67-e.jpg

FF67-f.jpg

On 7/14/2022 at 12:28 AM, MrRoboto said:

7.0 imo. I think he appears in one panel as him out of the cocoon. Better grade than mine.

Yip. I take photos of 1st appearances too, but not necessarily for here since I don't think it helps assign a grade

FF67-in.jpg

On 7/13/2022 at 9:17 PM, scburdet said:

Calling things 1st appearances where the character is completely hidden is the first step on a slide toward chaos and not a world I want to live in.

^^

I'll come back and grade this once I'm done laughing. Agreed.

laugh.gif

6.0/6.5

White books like this make it hard to judge some defects through pics alone. It could press higher.

Thanks for posting.

On 7/14/2022 at 4:59 PM, grendelbo said:

6.0/6.5

White books like this make it hard to judge some defects through pics alone. It could press higher.

Thanks for posting.

Yeah, the 66 is black cover and every little thing shows like a sore thumb. White covers--get dirty. Black covers--show scuffs and stress marks. Can't win.