• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Tier selection?
1 1

5 posts in this topic

Hi there, new to grading and im trying to send in my 3 comics, "Swamp thing #1, She Hulk #1 and Sword Quest:water world mini comic" but it says to select based on value. And are they referring to value of the raw comic itself? or what it would be graded? And for things like the sword quest comic, i cant find values for the most part. Any ideas? thank in advance.

On 7/15/2022 at 12:54 PM, Ice Cream Bunny said:

Tiers are really defined by insurance. You need to ask yourself "if this comic gets destroyed on its journey, how much would I be happy getting reimbursed for it?"

Okay. So on the economy tier, its says up to $400. Is that $400 for all three or for each comic? 

On 7/15/2022 at 9:59 AM, robert.B said:

Okay. So on the economy tier, its says up to $400. Is that $400 for all three or for each comic? 

each comic, so its theoretically possible that not each comic would be in the same tier.

• Administrator
On 7/15/2022 at 12:51 PM, robert.B said:

Hi there, new to grading and im trying to send in my 3 comics, "Swamp thing #1, She Hulk #1 and Sword Quest:water world mini comic" but it says to select based on value. And are they referring to value of the raw comic itself? or what it would be graded? And for things like the sword quest comic, i cant find values for the most part. Any ideas? thank in advance.

Hello

The value is the amount that you would be willing to receive if you comic was lost or damaged while in our possession.  We do encourage you to be conservative as we do not reimburse you if you over-value your book. In the event that your book was grossly under-valued, we would contact you to bump the book to a higher grading tier and you would just pay the difference in the grading fees at that time. You can review our Declared Value Policy here:  Declared Value Policy.