• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

MORE Slabs for sale! Fresh Golden Age Slabs for sale! - Closed - thank you one and all!!!
4 4

44 posts in this topic

It's been a minute since I listed any books on the boards, so I apologize in advance for my hiatus.

Usual rules - no bad people, HOSers, Probies, etc.

Take PayPal up to $1,000, above that prefer check (references available, have sold to many a reputable boardie using check) - check must clear before books sent.

No returns on slabs, sorry.

Shipping in CONUS is $15 (Priority box), for above $1,000 free shipping. Outside the US ask about shipping. Shouldn't be an issue (sent to Canada, Australia and even Saudi Arabia once)

I will entertain offers. I will serve them drinks, talk to them, make sure they are comfortable, maybe even recite poetry for them. But no guarantees I will accept them.

I seriously like offers. I can always bring down a price, I can't raise it.

Will leave this up for a week. I am expecting more books back from CGC this week so if things are going ok with this thread may just add them here.

Questions and comments always accepted! 

Thanks for looking!

Edited by Qua-Brot

We'll go to Crime and then a couple of Horror books:

True Crime Comics V2 #1 CGC 6.5 C/OW. Great uncommon book in nice grade with Wood, Toth and Roussos art and it's in SOTI (what more could you want?). Asking $1,100

CGC4069571-007_OBV.JPG

CGC4069571-007_REV.JPG

Edited by Qua-Brot
forgot SOTI reference

Startling Terror Tales 12 CGC 2.5 OW pages. This is one of those low graded books that is perfect - almost all the detracting damage is on the back (top back to be exact - bug chew along top of back cover). Meaning this classic LB Cole cover looks like a much higher grade! Asking $1,200

CGC4069571-003_OBV.JPG

CGC4069571-003_REV.JPG

On 7/18/2022 at 9:11 PM, Qua-Brot said:

We'll go to Crime and then a couple of Horror books:

True Crime Comics V2 #1 CGC 6.5 C/OW. Great uncommon book in nice grade with Wood, Toth and Roussos art (what more could you want?). Asking $1,100

What more could I want?  I'd want an SOTI book!  

Oh, wait.  That IS an SOTI book, and a darned awesome one at that!