• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Closed and Thank you!
1 1

38 posts in this topic

Sandman #1 FN $20 Sold to @Jazzno
The book lies nice and flat, no problems other than some ink loss on the cover, which to me - looks like it got hot inside a mylar sleeve or something and peeled when someone tried to take it out.

Spoiler

IMG_9059.jpg

IMG_9060.jpg

IMG_9061.jpg

Edited by Dr. Balls

On 7/20/2022 at 9:57 PM, Dr. Balls said:

Sandman #1 FN $20
The book lies nice and flat, no problems other than some ink loss on the cover, which to me - looks like it got hot inside a mylar sleeve or something and peeled when someone tried to take it out.

IMG_9059.jpg

IMG_9060.jpg

IMG_9061.jpg

:takeit:

On 7/20/2022 at 7:29 PM, Dr. Balls said:

No, I sure wish he would though - my wife was on Guys Grocery Games  for a burger competition a few years ago (spoiler alert: she won :headbang: ) and we'd always hoped that they would find time to swing through Montana for Triple D. Our log cabin restaurant is totally right up that show's alley. Plus, I want to make him a burger!

Wow.  That's awesome she won.  Hope she got all the money and good to see you back on the boards.  How cool would it be to make him a burger...

On 7/21/2022 at 4:10 PM, HighRadArt said:

Wow.  That's awesome she won.  Hope she got all the money and good to see you back on the boards.  How cool would it be to make him a burger...

She missed two items I think, but won enough money for us to get our parking lot paved (which was a weird thing to do with the price money according to Guy).