• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

8 Diff. SA X-Men & Avengers CGC Graded 7.5-9.2 For Sale

10 posts in this topic

yay.gifyay.gifyay.gif

I've decided to part with my early X-Men and Avengers CGC graded comics so that I can concentrate on some other adventures. I'm basically looking to just get close to what I have into them so I've priced them accordingly below.

If you are interested in any of the following, please email me at jwickens@twmi.rr.com or shoot me a PM. Scans are available for all.

Though not a frequent post'er on this site, I've lurked for a long time, and have a perfect ebay feedback record with 820 positives. My ebay id is "jerster".

Any not sold first to fellow board members will be sent on to ebay or sold via other means.

Thanks for looking.

All issues present very well and have no writing or date stamps on the covers. US buyers please add $8 to help cover shipping and insurance. International buyers are welcome, but higher shipping will apply. I will work with you depending on your locale to keep costs reasonable.

I can accept Paypal, checks, money orders, cashier's checks, bank transfers, cash, whatever.

For Sale:

X-Men # 5 CGC 7.5 Off White *SOLD*

X-Men # 13 CGC 9.0 Off-White *SOLD*

X-Men # 17 CGC 9.0 Off-White to White *SOLD*

X-Men # 35 CGC 9.0 White *SOLD*

Avengers # 6 CGC 8.0 Off-White to White $210

Avengers # 10 CGC 9.2 Off-White to White $320

Avengers # 14 CGC 9.0 White $155

Avengers # 25 CGC 9.2 Off-White to White *SOLD*

Thanks again for your consideration.

Jerry

"jerster"