• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD SDCC Trailer: Finish the Fight | Returns October 2nd

8 posts in this topic

On 7/22/2022 at 11:48 PM, ▫️ said:

I gave up TWD years ago, probably a year after Glenn got taken out. I’ll probably catch up on it eventually. If nothing else at least for the zombies.

That's about the same timeframe we quit watching it. Haven't looked back and don't miss it. 

On 7/23/2022 at 7:51 AM, Pitboss said:

That's about the same timeframe we quit watching it. Haven't looked back and don't miss it. 

It just went off the rails. Season 1 was so good. I have rewatched that first run a couple times. I think the fact they got rid of Frank Darabont because they wanted to reduce the shows budget in order to double the episode count really hurt the quality. 

On 7/22/2022 at 9:48 PM, ▫️ said:

I gave up TWD years ago, probably a year after Glenn got taken out. I’ll probably catch up on it eventually. If nothing else at least for the zombies.

Glenn's death was the nail in the coffin for me.  Like @Pitboss, it was a bit of a relief because the last season or two before that I was watching "just to see how it ends".  I just got tired of them retreading the same story over and over again.

Step 1: find safe community
Step 2: bad humans attack safe community
Step 3: beat bad humans
Step 4: repeat

On 7/23/2022 at 8:01 AM, ExNihilo said:

This show is still on?  Thought the final season ended before covid.

I know, thats exactly what I thought when this thread popped up. I thought this show ended years ago as I haven’t heard any chatter about it at work like I used to back in the day. Ten years ago, people would come into work with “I missed last nights episode so everyone just shut the hell up!”