• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

closed for maintenance

48 posts in this topic

Hello hello.

Thor thread has grown, I am still going character by character though. While we wait for Banner to get angry enough that Hulk shows up, Batman has seen the Bat Signal and has come to town to settle things down.

Payment is paypal, check. MO or cash. You can pick up in NJ or ship and you will pay cost on label, media 1st class or priority it is up to you. PM any questions and complaints, returns within a week of receipt of item with returner paying shipping again - it won't come to that though as they usually are no problems and if there are I am flexible and not petty. Economy Joe is good and gone and my mojo has returned so it is no worries.

no HoS, Probies or those on my ignore list (don't worry, it isn't you...those suckas don't buy comics but just in case). I think that covers everything, so without further eloquence...

Edited by Bird

Thor 442

Spoiler

free with purchase of $10 worth of Thor from this thread or my G/S/B Thor thread...must claim

D536638B-AC9A-4B3C-8A3B-27682555F0B1.jpeg

B8C145E4-92D2-4758-86D5-C73973A9D8BF.jpeg

Edited by Bird

Thor 461 462 463 SOLD

Spoiler

(I had to put the screamer on top even if out of order a bit) $5 for all 3

C665C752-0730-4B65-B86D-A45D3F2032EE.jpegE13A5CB3-4111-4138-BB44-1175FE1DE316.jpeg

Edited by Bird