• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ASM #209

5 posts in this topic

Well, the CGC-affiliated comicspriceguide.com lists #209 at $24 in raw NM, so I'd say you're looking at a bargain, if you like slabs...

...cpg.com's one-size-fits-all formula also declares 209 in CGC 9.4 to be worth $120, for whatever that's worth... yeahok.gif

If Overstreet knew what the incremental increase was from raw 9.2 to slabbed 9.4, he'd print it! He/They stopped quoting 9.4 prices due to the massive volatility of sale prices over the past few years. I would imagine that once people realise paying 5x Guide for slabbed moderns is silly (and I think people have realised that already), I would expect the 9.4 column, for moderns at least, to reappear in Overstreet. Probably not for Silver Age books though.

But for $25, I'd buy it. Guide plus slabbing fee plus postage is what, $45 or so?