• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dardevil158cgc9.8 Scam alert

46 posts in this topic

Dont by this fake 9.8

Buy my 9.4 on ebay right now.

One day to go

Holy hi jack Batman!!!!!!! That was smooth!

Thank you

Thank you very much

You make me proud to be Canadian tongue.gif

One more point. Since the pencil neck allegedly scanned his comic for pedigree then why did he could he not have used that scan for ebay? Why did he have to use a blurry miniscule scan that has a forged cgc serial number? Will somebudy come up wit' an answer to justify this pencil neck's stunt, will ya already?! IT'S FLOPPY SAGGIN' TIME!!!

Where do you see a forged serial number? Looking at both scans...I don't see the problem. And I don't see any attempt at a forged scan. Sure it's a smaller scan, but who are you or I to say it isn't a legit? It's his comic to advertise as he sees fit...

Sure I could argue his multi-listing approach, and I'm pretty much against this, but to call him a fraud is baseless and, quite frankly, immature and petty...

The scan isn't that bad....look at TD's blatant attempt at scan manipulation for examples of the past...

Jim

I agree....no scan manipulation. Sure the 2 in the lower label got pixel-blurred out due to the low resolution of the scan, but that happens alot. He multi-listed. If it's okay with Doug, then no one has anything to complain about.

Red (You-know-if-it-was-a-scam-I'd-jump-on-it-like-Greggy-would-jump-onto-the-ponyride-at-a-rich-kid's-birthday-party) Hook

ddlabels.jpg

I mean, the label on top says #158, but the pixels burn made it look like #153 in the lower label. Go figure. I don't think this was intentional......I think.