• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

GA Collectibles- Copper/Modern Updates
1 1

1 post in this topic

Just a heads up I have uploaded the website with all the leftover books from my recent Modern thread thread, restocked books I had multiples of plus added over 150 new books in the Comics For Sale- Copper/Modern section.

gacollectibles.com

If you want to start a pile for August I will be posting new books throughout the month on the website and on the boards, or you can request total at any time.

To reserve books you can either purchase straight off the site(multiple item shipping total will probably be high as each item is listed at package weight, I will refund the overage), send me a PM and I will start a pile, or post here in the thread, 1st come, first served, like the VCC, timestamp rules.

I do have multiples of some of the posted books so if a requested book is not available I may be able to offer another option, I will also try to remove sold items and restock if available as quickly as possible, you can always ask about something that is sold in case I haven't had a chance to update yet..

There are multiple ways to view the new listings-

1) Alphabetical (default)
2) Upper right of any category has sorting options Sort By- Date, New to Old will give you the newest listings**

Here is location of drop down menu

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.d2b7efeca88eb969a1612695f7029b4e.png

**Viewing this way may not show multiple copies on one issue together as they may have been uploaded at different times, that's where Alpha becomes a good option to see everything.

If there are multiple copies of an issue with same grade you can right click on the image and the Save As option should give you a five digit inventory number for reference.  If viewing via Alpa method you can just say 1st copy, 2nd copy, etc.

There will be some minor uploads to some of the other categories like Bronze Age coming, a larger board thread will be happening soon after I do another round of Buzzy books in August.

Thanks for listening, let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Andrew