• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Updating Starlord #1 UK Edition (for Graders)
1 1

5 posts in this topic

I thought I'd request a census update for Starlord #1 (UK Edition), which has incomplete information in the key and art comments section.

The current layout of Starlord #1 (of August 2, 2022):

26c56b5b14ba2e8455f447717ec4476d.png

Issue Date: 5/78

Year: 1978

Publisher: IPC Magazines Ltd.

Key Comments: Distributed with one of six variant, giveaway badges attached to cover.

Art Comments: Ramon Sola cover, R.E. Wright story, Horacio Lalia art

My proposed (updated) layout of Starlord #1:

Issue Date: 5/78

Year: 1978

Publisher: IPC Magazines Ltd.

Key Comments: 1st appearance of Johnny Alpha, Wulf Sternhammer, Hammerstein, Ro-Jaws and Mek-Quake. Distributed with one of six variant, giveaway badges attached to cover.

Art Comments: Pat Mills, Chris Lowder, Kelvin Gosnell and John Wagner stories;

Horacio Lalia, Ian Kennedy, Ian Gibson, Carlos Ezquerra and Carlos Pino art;

Ramon Sola cover.

Would such a change be possible?

All comments are welcomed.

Edited by Bart Allen

• Administrator

Hello!

Thank you for reaching out and for the suggestions. The Population Report information is generated from what was included about the book by our Graders and cannot be updated at this time. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. 

On 8/2/2022 at 3:37 PM, CMatthews said:

Hello!

Thank you for reaching out and for the suggestions. The Population Report information is generated from what was included about the book by our Graders and cannot be updated at this time. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. 

I understand, but when can it be updated? If I were to send this book in for grading - coupled with scans, documents and general proof of addition - would that suffice? ~

• Administrator

Hello, again Bart,

The information on the labels is ultimately up to the Grader's discretion, you may resubmit the book; however, it would be up to the Graders if the information is updated as well. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. 

On 8/8/2022 at 3:04 PM, CrystalM CS said:

Hello, again Bart,

The information on the labels is ultimately up to the Grader's discretion, you may resubmit the book; however, it would be up to the Graders if the information is updated as well. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. 

Thanks ~ Hopefully @KaileeS CS can re-pass this info ~