• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sketch Cover Marketplace
1 1

7 posts in this topic

What is the chance of adding a sketch cover marketplace?  Perhaps in the Signature Series or OA sites?

For those who say that sketch covers and remarks are a thing of the past.... I and many others would like to say No.

• Administrator

Hi

Seems this is a forum question, I will step in and suggest that you start a poll and see what other members feel about this.  If a majority of the forum  members are in favor of this, I will set one up.  

Mike

On 8/2/2022 at 8:44 PM, CGC Mike said:

Hi

Seems this is a forum question, I will step in and suggest that you start a poll and see what other members feel about this.  If a majority of the forum  members are in favor of this, I will set one up.  

Mike

Sorry, I can't seem to coordinate making the thread a poll. I see the start, but always get an error message.

• Administrator
On 8/2/2022 at 9:11 PM, Ron C. said:

Sorry, I can't seem to coordinate making the thread a poll. I see the start, but always get an error message.

Give me a little time, and I will start a poll for you.  I am REALLY swamped right now.  Next week, I will have more time to do this.  Feel free to remind me next week.

On 8/2/2022 at 9:20 PM, CGC Mike said:

Give me a little time, and I will start a poll for you.  I am REALLY swamped right now.  Next week, I will have more time to do this.  Feel free to remind me next week.

Thanks Mike. 

On 8/2/2022 at 3:57 PM, Ron C. said:

What is the chance of adding a sketch cover marketplace?  Perhaps in the Signature Series or OA sites?

For those who say that sketch covers and remarks are a thing of the past.... I and many others would like to say No.

Would these types of transactions not already fall under the existing Original Art Marketplace?  Or the Copper/Modern Marketplace?  Or is it just about creating a more specific home to make it easier for buyer/sellers to find these types of books instead of having to navigate multiple forum sections?

On 8/2/2022 at 11:17 PM, ExNihilo said:

Would these types of transactions not already fall under the existing Original Art Marketplace?  Or the Copper/Modern Marketplace?  Or is it just about creating a more specific home to make it easier for buyer/sellers to find these types of books instead of having to navigate multiple forum sections?

This would provide a single location for buyers and sellers of sketch covers to visit rather than having to search through multiple threads in multiple forums. If need be, this could start out as a pinned thread in the Signature Series forum.