• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED Henchgirl #1 2013 MEGA RARE Self-Published 1st printing Signed by artist/creator Kristen Gudsnuk PRICE DROP ALERT

3 posts in this topic

I am selling this extremely rare first printing of Henchgirl, which was originally self-published by artist/creator Kristen Gudsnuk in 2013.  This is also signed by Gudsnuk on the top of the front cover (personalized "To Nick"). This comic has never been cleaned or pressed. There are a few tiny color breaks along the spine/near the staples, a small spot of soiling on the back cover, and a crease toward the bottom right of the cover. As is, I'd put this comic at a solid VF/VF- with the potential for a higher grade if someone wants to try and press out the crease and clean the small soil spot off the back cover., but please view the photos and make your own assessment as to the condition. 

Here’s the fine print:

CONUS only, unless we have agreed on other arrangements ahead of time.

ABSOLUTELY NO PL/Hall of Shamers, or probies. The first “Take” wins. A definite "I'll take it" in the thread trumps pending negotiations. I'm sure most of you know the routine. Please review photos carefully and ask any questions beforehand.

I accept instant payment via PayPal. That's it.

SHIPPING:

Unless a different method is agreed upon beforehand, shipping in the CONUS will be USPS Priority for raw or graded books with both insurance and signature required, unless specified otherwise. For bundle deals, we will have to work out something on shipping ahead of time. Again, U.S. only unless we talk first.

Returns are fine within 7 days of receipt for raw books, but Buyer must cover return costs, and items must be returned in their original condition.

Edited by thewritestuff