• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Time limit on Label Corrections
1 1

2 posts in this topic

Hi CGC,

Over time I have accumulated a number of books with errors on the label: incorrect issue, variant, creator, and misalignment (right justification on text instead of center justification).  Would these books still be eligible for ME submissions to get the label fixed?  These are outside the normal window for ME re-submissions and a number have been acquired from another party.  It seems a bit odd to pay for the corrections since I'd assume CGC wants to keep their census as accurate as possible.

• Administrator

Hello!

Thank you for reaching out. If the labels are incorrect on your slabs there is no time limit for the Mechanical Error feature. We will gladly correct these for you!

FYI - The time frame to report/return damaged slabs received from a submission is around two weeks. Additionally, the submitting party must be the one to submit the Mechanical Error for damaged slabs; however, anyone can return a mislabeled slab for correction.