• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Is m night shymalan a comic collector?
1 1

11 posts in this topic

Alex Ross gifted him a large Batman painting, yes he’s into comics/superheroes… who isn’t? He’s written forwards to early 2000s comics before

Edited by littledoom

On 8/6/2022 at 1:38 PM, MR SigS said:

I half expected your reply to this thread to be, "not likely."

I have no idea who he/she/it is.

On 8/7/2022 at 6:45 AM, littledoom said:

Alex Ross gifted him a large Batman painting, yes he’s into comics/superheroes… who isn’t? He’s written forwards to early 2000s comics before

Really?   Which comics has he foreworded?

Has he written any comic book stories/ series?

On 8/7/2022 at 10:23 AM, D.O.C.R. said:

The entire film revolves around comic books.

Screenshot_20220807-131751_Chrome.jpg.5edf17a8fe03cb0f1e7fde8dee4bbf9f.jpg

Yeah I was about to say set in a comic book store but I haven’t seen it in years so I couldn’t be sure. M Night has definitely read a comic or two.. maybe the better question is someone like Bradley Cooper or Tiger Woods into comics? Lol.

Love that scene in Mr Glass's art gallery of Comic OA  where the customer comes in trying to buy a birthday present for his son and when Mr Glass finds out gets extremely insulted, cancels the sale and throws the customer out for treating comic OA like a kids toy😄