• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Updating Marvelman #370 (for Graders)

2 posts in this topic

I thought I'd request a census update for Marvelman #370 (UK Edition), which has incomplete information in the key and art comments section.

The current layout of Marvelman #370 (of August 6, 2022):

233c6dc0115682568c2f7b44db6d47fc.png

Issue Date: 2/63

Year: 1978

Year: 1963

Publisher: L. Miller & Co. Ltd.

Key Comments: Last issue

Art Comments:

My proposed (updated) layout of Marvelman #370:

Issue Date: 2/63

Year: 1963

Publisher: L. Miller & Co. Ltd.

Key Comments: Last issue. Last appearance of Marvelman. Flip and Flop, and Johnny Galaxia backup stories.

Art Comments: José Beá art.

Would such a change be possible? All of this information is featured in the book ~

I realise that the Population Report information is generated from what was included about the book by your Graders, but when can this be updated? Would it be a futile effort to include pages of suggestions (coupled with proof and references) to each book I would submit to CGC?

All comments are welcomed.

• Administrator

Hello!

The census information is generated when a book is finalized in our system. We would not be able to update the information unless the book itself was returned and updated. Please note that the information on a book is ultimately up to the Grader's discretion; however, multiple professionals do look at the collectible before the final designation/grades are given.