• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wolverine LS 1
3 3

7 posts in this topic

Still new at this, but I have a number of comics from my childhood collection in about this condition. I'd like to have a few cleaned, pressed and graded. 

My big question is, what kind of grade do you think this might get AFTER a clean and press? (trying to temper my expectations and figure out if it's worth sending a small stack of my best stuff in, or nah). If you think they can get to a 9.2 or above, I'd probably do it, if most people think they wouldn't, I wouldn't bother - or maybe just send very few.

Thanks!

IMG_7229.JPG

IMG_7228.JPG

IMG_7231.JPG

IMG_7230.JPG

IMG_7233.JPG

IMG_7232.JPG

IMG_7234.JPG

IMG_7236.JPG

IMG_7237.JPG

IMG_7238.JPG

IMG_7239.JPG

Just going off of the two 9.2s I have, I'm a little skeptical that the small spine ticks are going to pass muster at this grade because they have a little white in them. Closer to a 9.0. Now, these were graded in the first year CGC was in existence, so IDK if you can compare standards that easily.