• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ComicLink Turnaround Times?

5 posts in this topic

Hey there! I recently made my first purchase on ComicLink via auction, and was just wondering what to expect in regards to turnaround times and the like. Should I expect to receive any sort of communication from them? How long does it generally take to ship? That kind of thing. Any insight would be appreciated. Thanks so much!

I get no email from CL, however I get an email from FedEx every time a CL package has shipped. As for when they ship ... there are variables, such as how you pay, for instance. Generally, and this is only from my personal experiences, they ship my books about 3-4 weeks after the auction ends.

Notice the word 'auction'.  The auction, itself, could last for days/weeks after your item's sale.

On 8/7/2022 at 2:44 PM, Yale Stewart said:

Hey there! I recently made my first purchase on ComicLink via auction, and was just wondering what to expect in regards to turnaround times and the like. Should I expect to receive any sort of communication from them? How long does it generally take to ship? That kind of thing. Any insight would be appreciated. Thanks so much!

I usually don't get my book for at least a month.  It takes 3 of 4 days usually before they process my payment. It could be different for other people but that's my experience.