• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM iron man #150
1 1

4 posts in this topic

Definitely so weird spotting in the last photo and the 2nd from last. Hard to tell if those are on the comic, or just an artifact of the photos. Of the defects that are definitive—the tiny crease in the one corner and the rounding on the other—you're down to ≤9.0

On 8/12/2022 at 11:48 AM, AhsokaTano Jedi Apprentice said:

The front cover shot is very distant .....and sideways.....I see a lot of shadows.....the spine of the book looks white and you have a white back drop.....there is some glare in some pictures....there doesn't appear to be any tics along the spine....do you see any issues with the book other than some corner issues and that one crease coming up from the bottom back right corner ?

P.S. when taking pictures try to make sure other comic books are not in the picture also.

This was a book I was thinking of buying for 50$ cad. These were the only pics I had. Wasn't sure on the grading of it