• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Savage SHE-HULK 1
1 1

5 posts in this topic

Hi everyone, first post here. Thank you in advance for your inputs.

just got this back graded. 5.0: thought it would come back decently higher but I respect their decision but just wanted other opinions incase I wanted to send it back. 

Attached are pictures of some of the faults I could see and the graders notes.

let me know what you think!

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

3D4520CD-87F0-452F-AE93-660A450E6ABC.png

Was it pressed? It's almost impossible to judge conditions through the plastic holder. You might get a better answer in the Grading and Restoration Issues thread b/c it seems like a lot of people who press comics follow posts there.

With some of the flaws mentioned in the grader's notes I'm guessing the book could use a press and will grade higher upon resubmitting.

On 8/12/2022 at 2:06 PM, scburdet said:

Was it pressed? It's almost impossible to judge conditions through the plastic holder. You might get a better answer in the Grading and Restoration Issues thread b/c it seems like a lot of people who press comics follow posts there.

It wasn’t pressed, the turn around time is/was pushing 8-9 months so I didnt give it much thought. I’ll post in grading and Restoration as well for their input too. 
thank you for your time!

On 8/12/2022 at 6:06 PM, grendelbo said:

With some of the flaws mentioned in the grader's notes I'm guessing the book could use a press and will grade higher upon resubmitting.

It wasn’t pressed, the turn around time is/was pushing 8-9 months so I didnt give it much thought. I’ll post in grading and Restoration as well for their input too. 
thank you for your time!