• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My Original Artwork - Collages Made Entirely Out of Comic Books

6 posts in this topic

Hi Everyone,

Something I enjoy doing is using pieces of comic books (I only use moderns, nothing valuable was used) to create a new image, much like a mosaic, but with comic books pieces instead of stones or glass.By deconstructing those books and then piecing together hundreds of characters into a single image I attempt to create an infinite number of possible storylines. If you pick any small area on the canvas you can create your own story.

Prints of the below collages are available to purchase at my website    comicartcreations.com

I have also entered the first collage shown below, "Young Love", in a contest to get it put on a billboard. I have to reach 100 votes to be considered. I would greatly appreciate it if you would vote for my piece using the following link  https://fineartamerica.com/contests/billboard-contest-2022.html?tab=vote&artworkid=34582407

Thanks,

Josh

AD7CA2BB-F43C-469F-A49A-D53967210C0C.jpeg

0878EC36-788B-4E50-B585-ED789AB278A6.jpeg

B46A0360-DD3D-4213-B458-4AD23F2A1287.jpeg

C0223FB1-6DB6-42B4-88DB-C5397F6C065F.jpeg

Edited by Red84

On 8/14/2022 at 4:50 PM, davet75 said:

HI Josh, these are really interesting and unique pieces.  Are you selling any of your original art?  I voted for your collage through the link, and I would encourage others to do the same!  Good luck!

Dave

Thanks Dave! My four originals are not really for sale at the moment. But I sell prints of all different sizes through my website comicartcreations.com

You can select whatever size print you want. There is also the option to order other items, like phone cases, stickers, pillow covers, etc. The website is print on demand and very user friendly.

Thanks again for voting for me in the contest!  https://fineartamerica.com/contests/billboard-contest-2022.html?tab=vote&artworkid=34582407