• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The "I need some liquidity and dont want to wait on eBay" sales thread! Thread Closing...Take 10% off everything left!
3 3

245 posts in this topic

On 8/17/2022 at 6:07 PM, arexcrooke said:

In all seriousness I generally have zero issues eating any food or with alcohol.

My issues with gout (had it since I was in college) has almost always revolved around changes in diet and eating habits.

Like I would have to be real careful at the beginning of football season. It always threw my eating schedule off with staff meetings and practices late into the evening etc

I meant for me...:makepoint:

lol

On 8/17/2022 at 8:39 PM, grebal said:

The decline of Star Wars encapsulated. <snicker>

Though you have super books as always, arex.

It would have been much cooler if the Ewoks had been replaced with Wookies which was the original idea. :cloud9: 

Although Kashyyyk was too well known of a world to have had the Death Star built around. Alas, what could have been

And thanks!

I’ll take all the Star Wars you’ve posted since I left - except for the Ewok one and #50 (which I have)

That would be 51, 55, 56, 60, 61, 65, 66, 67, 69, 74, 79, 82, 87, 93

:takeit:

(had to drive home)

Edited by Dr. Balls
Adding issue numbers

On 8/17/2022 at 7:09 PM, MattTheDuck said:

I'm hoping the next Star Wars movie will feature the destruction of a giant weapons platform as a key plot point.  Just, you know, for a change of pace.

I'm hoping for more taxation and import blockade action. Maybe take a page out of Iron Fist and throw some board room drama in there.

On 8/17/2022 at 6:17 PM, Dr. Balls said:

I'm hoping for more taxation and import blockade action. Maybe take a page out of Iron Fist and throw some board room drama in there.

"Should C3PO race to the violent lasergun battle, or finish his tedious paperwork?"

calculon.png