• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

"Ask Deathlok"

65 posts in this topic

Dear Deathlok

When are you and greggy getting married??? wink.gif

70398-spank.gif

They've both probably put me on ignore for that one. tonofbricks.gif

yay.gif

hi.gif

So where's deathlok, and why isn't he answering our questions???

confused-smiley-013.gif

Dear Deathlok

70398-spank.gif

yay.gif

hi.gif

confused-smiley-013.gif

He's watching "My name is Earl".

Dear Deathlok

70398-spank.gif

yay.gif

hi.gif

confused-smiley-013.gif

Vote today....person_having_a_hard_time_understanding_my_point? makepoint.gif

Dear Deathlok

70398-spank.gif

yay.gif

hi.gif

confused-smiley-013.gif

Vote today....person_having_a_hard_time_understanding_my_point? makepoint.gif

Yes I did,............ twice.

Yeah, you are right! thumbsup2.gif

Yeah, it's hard for someone to troll within a thread dedicated to them.

But perfect for someone like me! acclaim.gifyay.gif

yeahok.gif

yeahok.gifyeahok.gif

You are sooooo last month. makepoint.gif

yeahok.gifyeahok.gifyeahok.gif

angel.gif

893naughty-thumb.gif893naughty-thumb.gif
Christo_pull_hair.gif What we need is a "ASK FUELMAN" thread. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif
893censored-thumb.gif
I believe it was your numerous PM's asking advice from the multi-talented FUELMAN that led to all of this. gossip.gif
893censored-thumb.gif893censored-thumb.gif

893naughty-thumb.gif893naughty-thumb.gif
Christo_pull_hair.gif What we need is a "ASK FUELMAN" thread. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif
893censored-thumb.gif
I believe it was your numerous PM's asking advice from the multi-talented FUELMAN that led to all of this. gossip.gif
893censored-thumb.gif893censored-thumb.gif

Yes, it was. He has all kinds of questions he's asked me, ranging from how to grade comics to matters of the heart. I was a little stumped by he's repeated questions pertaining to the courtship of Moose ( as in how to date one).

confused-smiley-013.gif

Yes, it was. He has all kinds of questions he's asked me, ranging from how to grade comics to matters of the heart. I was a little stumped by he's repeated questions pertaining to the courtship of Moose. confused-smiley-013.gif

You should consider making these public.... they sound fascinating. popcorn.gif

Yes, it was. He has all kinds of questions he's asked me, ranging from how to grade comics to matters of the heart. I was a little stumped by he's repeated questions pertaining to the courtship of Moose. confused-smiley-013.gif

You should consider making these public.... they sound fascinating. popcorn.gif

893naughty-thumb.gif I can not,......so is it written. sumo.gif

Dear Deathlok

70398-spank.gif

yay.gif

hi.gif

Actually if Deathlock NEVER appears in this thread it might turn out to be decent.

Dear Deathlok...Do you fit this profile?

About me and who I'd like to date:

icomin here dating service 2 years ago first kiss.com.i comin myself find my future partner.i want man love me csilla Not just only my body and my beauty.i think im unhappy unlucky mylife .i not type girl i go only just expensive dinner ,limo and etc....i not looking rich man she support me .thanks i think myself i perfect girl and i working hard.missing mylife onlyone parts mylife one man she loveme my heart. i 2 years wait only one man i lovehim very much.i need mylife man not internet cyborg man.i think i have everything alot i good cooking.educated,i hard worker now .mylife now want just only one man forever.cuddle couch.traveling.and etc.......i like talking everything .i no looking mylife rich papi he support me .u know guys money buy everything ,good sexy girl ,just no buy money only one feelings and heart.mylife and my feelings never no buy rich man just only money. like meet honest .romantic ,outgoing person ,like kids.give love walking park hold my hand good sense humor and no liar no play game,i want attractiv ,intelligent, smart good husband maybe soon and honest marrieg life .maybe im want white man and romantic my best myself and honest. GUYS ANYWAY IM 3 TH PLACE BEAUTY QUEEN MY COUNTRY IM VERY PASSIONAT KISSER AND VERY PASSIONAT BED I LOOKING SAME. MY FAVORITE ACTOR;ROBERT DE NIRO,RICHARD GERE,ROBERT REDFORD.RUSSEL CROWE..MY FAVORITE MOVIE;ALIEN 2.PRETTY WOMAN.GLADIATOR, BEAUTYFUL MIND,LAST SAMURAJ/PASSION THE CHRIST.AND ROMANCE MOVIES ALL,CUSTOM OLD MOVIES BEN-HUR etc..........YES GUYS I HAVE DANCE SCHOOL I GREAT DANCER SPANISH AND EVERYTHING.ME JAZZ BALLET 2 YEARS IM PICKY PERSON I DONT LIKE DIRTY HOME I LIKE EVERYTHING CLEAN I LIKE PAMPERING MY PARTNER I MAKING EVERYTHING CLEANING MY PROPERTY COOKING.people tell me im little same j.lo same big .i comin old culture budapest hungary i strong character girl my familly very nobelity.I ADORE CULTURE /ART/MUSIC.I HOPE ONE DAY MY DREAM COMETRUE.MY MARRIEG ,KIDS AND LOVELY HUSBAND I LOVEHIM

snaked that bad boy from some random email from a russian chick whos been sending emails to anyone who will listen. Sound to me like she want money and amerikan lifestyle and escape cold hard russia. Dont care if man bald fat or ugly as long as he hav money.