• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Avengers #4 CGC 9.2 Whites pages on EBay

55 posts in this topic

final price was $4150.

pret ty good. pret ty pret ty good

Looks like it should have closed just above $3,500 but a couple of aggressive bidders obvious threw some high last minute snipes on it. Still what a gorgeous book, looks undergraded.

Wow, new GPA record on this gem!! 893whatthe.gif

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

final price was $4150.

pret ty good. pret ty pret ty good

Looks like it should have closed just above $3,500 but a couple of aggressive bidders obvious threw some high last minute snipes on it. Still what a gorgeous book, looks undergraded.

Wow, new GPA record on this gem!!

WOW.....two very agressive bids. I have to believe that they think the book could be upgraded. That's more than double than what I paid for my Boston CGC 9.0 just six months ago, and I've seen other CGC 9.2 for sale for significantly less than that.

hail.gif

are you silvergelaz? does gelez mean surfer in some language??

No that's not me, its just a scam that's all. I asked the guy if he thought I was a person_having_a_hard_time_understanding_my_point and told him to f off. This was his reply:

Hello Dear Sir,

Is the same item that you bid on ,the winner had some unespacted financiar

problems and he couldn't pay for the item so

ebay anounced me about this second chance offer wich i can send to unwinning biders.

the price will be your last bid amount including all shipping and insurance taxes.

Please contact me as soon as possible.Thank you very much.

Best regards.

I think I'm going to have some fun with this guy.

Just received a second chance offer for $2,100. screwy.gif The name on the email is different from the seller's name on the listing. foreheadslap.gif

Silver surfer, those are not from the seller as you have noticed. I usually get those from @#@$#$ people who know what i bid on and offer this phoney 2nd offer, it would be best to change your ebay password for security reasons. I did with mine and these things went away.