• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Avengers #4 CGC 9.2 Whites pages on EBay

55 posts in this topic

That's actually a bad scan of the book as it makes it look yellow. Plus the label has a little yellowish tint.

There's another scan that shows that it's rather white.

It does look very nice. I was very surprised when I popped the reserve with only $1.5K.

As to it's final price. I would expect a little less than $3K. juggle.gif

That's actually a bad scan of the book as it makes it look yellow. Plus the label has a little yellowish tint.

There's another scan that shows that it's rather white.

It does look very nice. I was very surprised when I popped the reserve with only $1.5K.

As to it's final price. I would expect a little less than $3K. juggle.gif

Likewise on the reserve, I guess the seller wants to ensure that the book sells immediately.

So considerably more than you paid for your Boston 9.0.

A normal increase from a CGC 9.0 to a CGC 9.2 is between 40-60% (I realize that sounds high but that's just based on prior sales of all SA Marvel books). This copy also has White Pages which to me is a nice bonus especially on a White Cover book.

I'm really happy with my Boston copy but for the right price would upgrade.

I've actually considered taking a run at this myself, given that this is still one of the few SA Marvels I desire in HG... and would buy in a slab...

It is one of the nicest Avengers 4's I've seen.

Oh my,

Silver Surfer and Foolkiller, two CGC bashers ready to duke it out for an expensive CGC book. poke2.gif

Actually, it's a great looking copy. It is somewhat plentiful in HG considering the time period. But a major key no doubt.

I actually owned this book boys. It is by far the whitest page SA book i have ever owned...puts any pedigree copy to shame. The book is as white inside as the day it came of the presses...I was blown away when i flipped through it....it has a crease by cap's foot in the black area that barely breaks colour and a teeny scrape at the top of the spine right on the fold...you'll never see a nicer 9.2

hail.gif

Wow, that's an incredibly white cover for that particular book (which is notorious for having yellowed covers) and for SA Marvels in general (which often exhibit a yellow translucent effect)!

I've actually considered taking a run at this myself, given that this is still one of the few SA Marvels I desire in HG... and would buy in a slab...

It is one of the nicest Avengers 4's I've seen.

Oh my,

Silver Surfer and Foolkiller, two CGC bashers ready to duke it out for an expensive CGC book. poke2.gif

acclaim.gif I pity the Fool. wink.gif

to be fair and honest the cover is a teeny touch more yellow than that scan shows, but it is still by far the whitest i have seen yet...and the interior pages? hail.gifhail.gif