• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Best... Book... Ever!

8 posts in this topic

I got this for the plane flight when I went to Florida last week and thought it was really funny. Some great fanboy inside jokes are included and almost everyone on the boards here will get a laugh...

0060748214.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Amazon.com listing

Comic Book Guy's Book of Pop Culture is an all-new book from the ongoing series: The Simpsons Library of Wisdom.

Allow the portly proprietor of 'The Android's Dungeon and Baseball Card Shop' to guide you through the ins and outs, the fast food takeouts, online dates, things he hates, Wonder Woman dreams, internet schemes, chick flicks, Kung Fu kicks, gaming freaks, fan boy geeks, comic books, condescending looks, Tolkien's Middle Earth, his own middle girth, and every other aspect of pop culture from his own expertly acerbic point of view.

Comic Book Guy's Book of Pop Culture - it's the worst, we mean . the best book ever!

My vote:

Any book with "collectors item" on the cover three times has to be a POS. poke2.giftongue.gif

Not at all... They just wanted to make sure all the collectors out there

knew it was a sure thing!

thumbsup2.gif

Joker--

My vote:

Any book with "collectors item" on the cover three times has to be a POS. poke2.giftongue.gif

Not at all... They just wanted to make sure all the collectors out there

knew it was a sure thing!

thumbsup2.gif

Joker--

And a sure thing it was! Sure to be speculated on.