• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Custom Labels not appearing for some books on submission form. Will I be double charged for shipping and invoice fees?
1 1

4 posts in this topic

When I am filling out the submission form, some books do not have the custom labels loaded. If I notate it on the packing slip that I want a certain custom label, will I still be charged for shipping and invoice fees twice since the system puts it in two separate tiers?

• Administrator

Hello! Each service added will put the books into a new "tier" and each tier has its own turnaround times for processing. Since each tier will be finalized and shipped at a different time, there will be multiple shipping fees that apply. 

What if I wanted a custom label on all of the books in the submission, but the custom labels aren't loading on a few of the books in the submission form? I would still want all of the books to have the custom label but for some reason the labels won't load on the books when I fill out the form.

Edited by LeMillYoon

• Administrator

Hello again,

You may hand-write the custom labels you are requesting on the packing slip once it has been printed. These will be added to the system once the submission has been received and you will be billed for the additional fees at that time.