• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Marvel Comics missing Marvel Custom Label option during submissions
1 1

4 posts in this topic

As I try to submit some stuff for the Momoko signing event; I’m noticing a good deal of marvel comics don’t populate marvel custom label options. 

I had this issue during my submission at the CGC academy a little while back. They helped me by telling me to pick any custom label and then scratch it out on the packing slip and notate the actual label I want. Although I ended up getting the wrong label when I followed this method, it was resolved after I sent it back in under the “mechanical error” option.

After talking to support about the current issue I am having for my submission for the signing event, I was advised to use the same method of selecting any label and then noting the actual label I want on the packing slip.

I am wondering; is this the best solution? I don’t want to send it back in if the error is made again and then have trouble getting the appropriate label, since this time I wouldn’t be guided at the academy.

415ADCE1-0D5C-4DB8-92F4-584A409444AF.png

• Administrator

Hello!

We are sorry to hear that you are having so many issues with the online form. Yes, at this time this is the best method to receive the label you are looking for. You can also select no label at the time of submission and handwrite in the label after the fact. 

Thank you for the reply. I have a follow up;

I now notice that the Cover A version of the comic I want to submit populates the correct custom label option. However, the variant I want to submit requires a manual entry and still does not have the correct custom labels populate. My question now is; would it be better for me to submit the cover A with the correct custom label and fill in the variant I have on the packing slip after it prints out, or is it still better to manually add my variant and note the custom label on the packing slip instead? 

Thanks again