• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lot of EIGHT Marvel Collector Corps Exclusive Pops (SOLD)

13 posts in this topic

Hey all - here’s a chance to get a great lot of exclusive Marvel Funko Pops that were never offered in stores and only available through the Marvel Collector Corps program!  And at the same time you’d be helping to  empty a space in my display for a new statue in the future (not that you care about that part! 😂)

Asking $200 plus shipping.

The seven regular-sized pops come sealed in Malko 0.5” protectors, which makes them really easy to display and stack, as well as keeping them safe from any damage. The oversized Hulk/Banner one, however, is not in a case as I’ve never been able to find one that size - sorry!

The included Pops are:

#284 - The Hulk and Bruce Banner (Grey Hulk)
#746 - Kingo from the Eternals
#1011 - Supreme Strange Statue (Gold version)
#1012  - Doctor Strange from Multiverse of Madness
#1041 - The Mighty Thor (Glow-in-the-dark)
#1071 - Thor from Love and Thunder
#1055 - Groot in planter
#1056 - Groot surfing on Bar of soap

Payment via PayPal please.  No one on any of the bad guys lists accepted. 

Shipping will be at cost, wether domestic or international

No returns on Pop Figures.  Obviously if there is some condition issue due to shipping we can address.

Photos to follow

Edited by fmaz

BTW as a bonus, if anyone wears a size M, I believe I have three unopened Funko Marvel T-shirts, and I’d include your choice of one of them.

I have:

a grey “I’m not single, I’m saving myself for Thor” shirt

a black Dr. Strange and the Multiverse of Madness shirt (featuring Pop images of Dr. Strange, Sorcerer Strange, Wanda and America Chavez)

a black Thor Love and Thunder shirt (featuring Thor and the Mighty Thor)

You can look online for images… as mine are sealed in plastic so I can’t show you full visuals.