• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Small SA collection CLOSED
2 2

93 posts in this topic

Postage is $5 in the US Unlimited

Contact me for Canada.  

Paypal, Venmo, check, MO, Bitcoin ETH accepted, returns accepted. All the usual rules apply

"Take it" posted here trumps private purchase.

Nice collection of just under 100 comics. Guy let me know about a collection of 60s comics,   Newark DE which is about a 90 min drive. OK great.  Sends me pictures - Holy Cow, this is the real deal.  Good key issues and they seem decent.

Then he tells me he's talking to a dealer in CA, NYC, Mycomicshop and  a guy in the NC.  Hey, good on him for getting multiple offers, bad for me as it will most certainly hike the price or I won't win it.

He couldn't meet that day but the next day was good.  Show up with cash in hand.  All the other dealers either asked him to ship the books or wanted detailed pictures or needed a few weeks to coordinate a visit.  Since I'm there and see how nice these are (Fine range, but still nice) I could offer what he wanted, pay and get 'em home. 

Weird that over half the books are keys.  Granted, "everything" is a key these days but it was noticeable.  Only Superman is 199, Cap 100 101 109 110 111 113 117 and no others.    Time frame is right 1967-1968

So this is a fun one.  Lesser books first but here we go.

Edited by ft88