• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hulk 256 How much do I punish the grade for the top right corner.
3 3

8 posts in this topic

IMO you'd have to be lucky to even pull an 8.0. There are ~1/2 dozen spine ticks that break color. The bottom left corner of the front is blunted, and it at least looks like the black ink in the top left corner of the front is scuffed or otherwise not as dark/shiny as other copies I looked at. I see what looks like a light line from the Hulk box that ends just above the Spider-Man UPC box. That could be a lighting thing in the photo, but I'd check it.

On 9/12/2022 at 9:02 PM, scburdet said:

IMO you'd have to be lucky to even pull an 8.0. There are ~1/2 dozen spine ticks that break color. The bottom left corner of the front is blunted, and it at least looks like the black ink in the top left corner of the front is scuffed or otherwise not as dark/shiny as other copies I looked at. I see what looks like a light line from the Hulk box that ends just above the Spider-Man UPC box. That could be a lighting thing in the photo, but I'd check it.

+1

7.5 therabouts.

Thanks for posting.

On 9/12/2022 at 10:02 PM, scburdet said:

I graded it out at 8.0/8.5.

If planned on keeping it I would send it in to give me a good idea. Just one of those things
you just don't know unless you send it in.