• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Some Travel Tips for NYCC
3 3

32 posts in this topic

$300 a night in NYC is a cheap hotel....so be careful. 

You can also take Amtrak to White Plains, there are some decent hotels near the Station, there are also hotels in Rye with shuttles to the Station. Be careful with New Rochelle and Yonkers.

Bedford Avenue between North 7th and North 6th will be dressing up like the South Bronx from 1970 this Halloween. 

You can see the weed van behind the abandoned outdoor dining structure.   The guy sleeps in it overnight sometimes and is sometimes laying down as people buy stuff out of the van. 

Rats... everywhere in the morning. 

IMG_1610.HEIC.jpeg

Edited by Buzzetta

On 10/2/2022 at 8:08 AM, Buzzetta said:

Bedford Avenue between North 7th and North 6th will be dressing up like the South Bronx from 1970 this Halloween. 

You can see the weed van behind the abandoned outdoor dining structure.   The guy sleeps in it overnight sometimes and is sometimes laying down as people buy stuff out of the van. 

IMG_1610.HEIC.jpeg

That can't be the 1970s Bronx. Not a fire in sight.

I made it to my friends house in Jersey city and navigated the Path from Newark penn station with the help of a friendly neighborhood homeless person who helped me getting my luggage over the turnstyle. I tipped him for his help. 

On the crowded Path 119 bus today 10 min from the con after missing several 123 and 87 busses due to unfamiliarity with being ready at the stop. Lol. 

See you all there, maybe.

On 10/2/2022 at 11:08 AM, Buzzetta said:

IMG_1610.HEIC.jpeg

I grew up in the West Bronx...just north of Yankee Stadium, I guess that would be the South West Bronx now. When I was there, it was all just Da Bronx.