• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Help identifying and pricing this Spidey book
1 1

4 posts in this topic

Hey all!  Just picked this up recently.  I couldn't find any info or comparables on it.  It looks like there's a Spidey 1 silver edition as well behind the gold one.  The packaging has a few small rips and tears, but overall the condition isn't bad and it's definitely still sealed.  Can anybody help my identify what exactly this is, and also how much it might be worth?  I know the repackaged Walmart and Target 3-packs can be worth something, is this similar?  Any help would be appreciated!
Apologies for the messy background, the packaging is pretty reflective and it was tough to get a glare free pic!

image_67229697 (1).JPG

image_67207169 (2).JPG

image_67197185.JPG

Edited by RustyStaples

On 9/20/2022 at 7:49 PM, RustyStaples said:

It looks like there's a Spidey 1 silver edition as well behind the gold one. 

Does it not say on the bag that the package contains a Torment (Spider-Man 1-5) set?

I doubt there is any established market for this, but you could probably find somebody to pay too much for it. At least it's not a negative for you now that whoever made these sets couldn't provide first print copies of issue 1.

On 9/20/2022 at 8:49 PM, RustyStaples said:

Hey all!  Just picked this up recently.  I couldn't find any info or comparables on it.  It looks like there's a Spidey 1 silver edition as well behind the gold one.  The packaging has a few small rips and tears, but overall the condition isn't bad and it's definitely still sealed.  Can anybody help my identify what exactly this is, and also how much it might be worth?  I know the repackaged Walmart and Target 3-packs can be worth something, is this similar?  Any help would be appreciated!
Apologies for the messy background, the packaging is pretty reflective and it was tough to get a glare free pic!

image_67229697 (1).JPG

image_67207169 (2).JPG

image_67197185.JPG

Sure looks like Spider-Man 2 behind it.