• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Slabbing slabs?
4 4

48 posts in this topic

On 9/24/2022 at 9:07 AM, pemart1966 said:

What's the protocol here?  If you wait 215 days for a single slab can you get it double slabbed at the same time or do you have to go to the back of the line effectively turning it into a 430 day wait?  :facepalm:

Based on the 10 months I have waited for some Economies right now...430 days seems right. Have they thought about adding pressing to the slabs? Just to eliminate any possible plastic wrinkles that could develop over time sitting there? Or better yet, how about a birthday party for anything that is there over 360 days? A cake perhaps? :baiting:

I wasn't going to comment as all the good wisecracks have been taken, but assuming this is real it's ridiculosus (That's Latin for stupid). The purpose for encapsulating something is to protect it.   Protecting a protector is pointless, personally I'd rather take my chances and pay to just get it re-holdered.

Edited by Professor K
rant shortened