• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED
1 1

14 posts in this topic

Hello all,

It's been a long time since I was active on the boards and I am sure some of you will remember me while I will be new to others. I was a way from the comic game for a while but am getting back into it. My names, Mathew and I am in located in Canada. I plan on setting up regular sales threads to sell some CGC slabs. If you are looking for references Old_Dano can speak to you about my character and maybe even a few old timers can give you a work or tow about me. I use to be a regular on eBay and artist_lost was my handle. Anyway, Let's give this a try...

10% off each book now!!! Thanks for looking

First :takeit: in thread gets the book.

Shipping via Canada Post $15 with in Canada and $25 anywhere in the US per slab and I will of course combine shipping on multiple slabs.

I use new a new over sized box, secure the slab to a sturdy piece of foamcore and use lots of padding to make sure the book arrives undamaged.

Returns and refund okay if you see something I missed; shipping on you; please notify me 1 week after receiving the book(s).

Payment via PayPal. In Canada I am OK with etransfer if you prefer.

PM with questions, more pictures or if you want to make me an offer.

Payment is expected within 48 Hours Please.

No Probies or HoS members.

Thanks for looking and let me know if I missed anything or if you have any questions!

Edited by artistlost

On 9/25/2022 at 10:53 PM, MAR1979 said:

redacted due to excellent seller update.

Thanks for the help and info! I've updated the listing on that one and will make sure in the future to remember that. Strange too that I just received an email that CGC will now recognize newsstand variants....

Edited by artistlost