• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

the YOU TUBE comic book videos thread
8 8

216 posts in this topic

On 9/30/2022 at 11:33 PM, zoso99 said:

I post a "Vintage Comic Show and Tell"  as well as unboxing videos with my oldest daughter Rachael each week. The channel is about five months old. 

Good luck with the channel. I've seen 4 or 5 of the interviews so far and really liked them all.

If you're taking requests, I'd like to see a weekly segment with Andy and Kiss's Calling Doctor Love as his intro music.

On 10/2/2022 at 1:53 PM, damonwad said:

Good luck with the channel. I've seen 4 or 5 of the interviews so far and really liked them all.

If you're taking requests, I'd like to see a weekly segment with Andy and Kiss's Calling Doctor Love as his intro music.

I would have used it but licensing and all. Don't think for a second that I didn't have that song going through my head every time I said "Doctor Love". I bought the "Rock and Roll Over" LP the day it came out.

On 10/18/2022 at 10:09 PM, comicjack said:

Keston has paintings of the Punch 12 and Suspense 8 i say we like the same things.I find Automatic Comics also very interesting he has love for the hobby (thumbsu

Yes, some really good content out there,  and seeing younger guys like Automatic Comics out there, into everything including gold, gives me hope for the hobby for many years to come.

People are going to want my gold when I cash out as a geezer :banana:

On 10/18/2022 at 10:31 PM, sagii said:

Yes, some really good content out there,  and seeing younger guys like Automatic Comics out there, into everything including gold, gives me hope for the hobby for many years to come.

People are going to want my gold when I cash out as a geezer :banana:

Lots of young guys keeping the fun going and making money with youtube

On 10/1/2022 at 3:31 PM, Ltpink2002 said:

@MrBedrock hands down an amazing collection!!   The stories, and history of you collection life is fantastic.

The only downside, is that my SA and newer books, all feel like modern drek now.

Interesting observation on Sapwn #1.   I don't think many people would have that 80 year view of comics, linking modern books to their progenitors. 

Edited by Microchip