• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM SOF' BOY and Friends 2
2 2

11 posts in this topic

You an Archer Prewitt fan, Beyonder? This has always been such a weird book.

Anyway, CGC's graders tend to really hate these "full book" defects that go from the front cover to the back. I could see them sending this back with like a 9.2 just for that. On the other hand, I looked as close as possible at the front cover and don't see a color break there.  If this presses out, you're in the 9.6/9.8 world. I see no other defects.

Sof'Boy would be happy no matter what grade, of course.

On 9/30/2022 at 9:14 PM, Qalyar said:

You an Archer Prewitt fan, Beyonder? This has always been such a weird book.

Anyway, CGC's graders tend to really hate these "full book" defects that go from the front cover to the back. I could see them sending this back with like a 9.2 just for that. On the other hand, I looked as close as possible at the front cover and don't see a color break there.  If this presses out, you're in the 9.6/9.8 world. I see no other defects.

Sof'Boy would be happy no matter what grade, of course.

I’ve never read the book, and this copy is a little too nice to read.  I picked up a longbox of indies that I’ve started to process, and this was in there. 

This was also with the book....

1729846292_Scan_20220729(3).thumb.jpg.b5f6b1406dcb8b5d75665f2fbcc6a36f.jpg

Edited by THE_BEYONDER