• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Metal Hurlant lot - (CLOSED)

10 posts in this topic

First :takeit: in the thread wins. Please do not edit your post after posting :takeit:

Doing some Fall cleaning and finding things that I have no idea where they came from. 

Metal Hurlant lot - issues 6, 19, and 22

Asking $30 shipped for the lot.

Issue 6 is around F/F+. Moebius cover and art. Corbin art (Den).

Issue 19 has color loss/rub on front cover and is missing a piece off the top back cover around the middle along with a few other issues, so calling it G/VG or so. A few pages of Moebius art and Druillet art.

Issue 22 is pretty nice. Has a small corner crunch on back cover lower right corner on spine. Calling it around F/FV, but looks nicer. A couple pages of Moebius art and a Druillet story with art.

PAYMENT
Paypal only. Payments should be made within three days of receiving invoice from me. 

SHIPPING
USPS priority shipping in a Gemini mailer on these.

I love our Canadian and overseas members, but will only ship CONUS right now. The irony is not lost on me considering these are French.

Also, I only ship on Sunday morning due to work and family schedule.

I will not sell to any H.O.S. Members or anyone currently on the probation list.

Although I've never had any issues, full or partial refunds available if you contact me within 10 days of receiving your purchase. I do not offer refunds on CGC graded books. 

I think that covers it. Here's the books!

Edited by alecholland

Sunday morning addition. Same price. $35.00 shipped for all 4 books.

Tante Leny 20. It is oversized and top of book got bent. Still around VG or so mostly because of the bend. I've tried to cover the NSFW parts on these books.

image.thumb.jpeg.f8843b0bd434d9bea98a31ff89007270.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.700ea75fe0a1c40f8e7c9cbed650c295.jpeg

Edited by alecholland

Adding a couple more items.

Front Page Detective magazine (April 1952) low grade due to water damage, but cover is decent if you can get past the lower right corner. Has moisture rippling on front and back cover. Fair condition.

image.thumb.jpeg.3d38528d58c27cbadcaba30a36a11e37.jpeg

This is a magazine from 1992, but it has a couple articles on the history of underground comics (You Can't Preach From A Tijuana Bible & The happiest day of my life was the day I quit art school - the author discusses Zap and some other underground comics), so hopefully ok to post in this section since it features material from the 70's and earlier.

Art Alternatives premiere issue. It's a decent copy Fine or a little better.

image.thumb.jpeg.8fbd9cda7cee952ecb0c4b7d91650f4f.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.193306f5b883dba1b8835e1f571d4cff.jpeg

Edited by alecholland