• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED CAF fund-raising sale: All Keown, all Hulk (and one She Hulk) - Tuesday, Oct 4th
2 2

20 posts in this topic

Hi, all.

I'm having another fund-raising sale on my CAF.  I'll be listing 10-12 Keown Incredible Hulk pages.

1. I'll start to load items at noon Eastern (New York) time on Tuesday, Oct 4th.  Hopefully, this will provide everyone with a fair chance at the artwork
  2. Happy to provide additional scans upon request.  Please provide me with your email address when making the request
  3. 1st email confirming 'I'll take it' will get the art.  I will review emails sequentially, by timestamp to ensure fairness
  4. Time payments are fine with me.  If you need time payments, please let me know as soon as I've confirmed the art is on hold for you and we can work out a fair payment plan
  5. Payment -->  Bankwire, ewire, money order, Bank Draft, personal cheque (must clear before artwork is shipped), Paypal (with certain conditions), other (let me know what you have in mind)
  6. Shipping --> North America = $30, Europe = $50, rest of world = please inquire for exact shipping quote
  7. Trades --> Only for McSpidey or McHulk pages (you know what I'm talking about!)
  8. Questions?  Please DM me 
  9. link to my CAF Gallery:  https://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryDetail.asp?GCat=147
Edited by jjonahjameson11

On 10/2/2022 at 2:18 AM, Legion of Goom said:

Sweet! Apologies if I missed it, but could you please include a link to your CAF? 

Thanks for the reminder…I’ve added the link to my initial post.

also noticed this posting should be in the OA Marketplace.

@CGC Mike, can you please move this thread to the OA marketplace?

• Administrator
On 10/2/2022 at 7:30 AM, jjonahjameson11 said:

Thanks for the reminder…I’ve added the link to my initial post.

also noticed this posting should be in the OA Marketplace.

@CGC Mike, can you please move this thread to the OA marketplace?

Will do!