• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Secret wars #8
2 2

27 posts in this topic

On 10/18/2022 at 4:55 PM, Geoff2099 said:

yes etanick does, hope he comes back some day - sorry didn't meant to imply it was my cheat sheet, just i use it :) 

I think most of us on here have used etanicks cheat sheet at some point. Hope he comes back someday too.

Looks like a 9.0-9.2 to me.

On 10/18/2022 at 6:55 PM, Geoff2099 said:

yes etanick does, hope he comes back some day - sorry didn't meant to imply it was my cheat sheet, just i use it :) 

Is it normal for me to not have been charged yet? My comics are already in the quality check phase.. and for some reason what I'm being charged with is alot less than I thought it was. I have the 150$ credit but I'm pretty sure I'm still owing like 300. But the agent says I only owe 100. And now I can't even update my card as it says it's past that point.(don't need to update it I just noticed I cant)

On 10/21/2022 at 8:47 PM, Geoff2099 said:

You know grading from scans (vs book in hand) and estimating a 9.0 - 9.2 and it coming in one grade below at 8.5 is pretty damn good imho.

Same people were calling my Wolverine 2 a 7.0-8.0 and yet I got 9.8. Clearly there is no quality control at cgc.