• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Todd McFarlane signing submission

2 posts in this topic

I'm trying to submit my first submission for the Todd McFarlane signing event and it states that the cost is $120. I followed the instructions and they're at stage 2 in my cart but showing $70.

Since the prices don't match I wanted to confirm that this was correct. I also haven't seen the option for the extra $5 for them to remove them from current encapsulation. 

CGC Signing cost.png

• Administrator

Hello! It does appear that there is an issue with the online submission form currently and it is not reflecting the correct pricing; however, you may continue to submit as is. The online form is not a live form therefore there will be no charges processed until the submission has been received at our facility. Once received, you will be charged the correct amount of $120 per book for the signing event. I have forwarded this information to our web team for review so they can correct this error. Thank you for reaching out!